ABOUT THE PROJECT
Wonder Condos is a mid-rise building of 8-storeys that will house retail spaces at grade. There will be a mix of retail, condo units and 7 townhomes in this exciting new development in the Leslieville neighbourhood. The condo is expected to have a total of 259-308 residential suites with bachelor units, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom suites.
Ample amenities space is planned for the project, including over 6,600 sq ft of outdoor amenities space on the 8th floor and about equal indoor amenities space on the 9th floor. The ground floor of the condo will have retail stores and indoor amenities. There will be 3 level underground parking for 315 vehicles and 317 bicycles. The condo will be built on a site that houses the Old Weston Bakery, a heritage building no longer in use. There’ll be an extensive heritage preservation element to the building, which reveals in its façade as well. The building has ample brick element and much glass to give it a historic yet contemporary look.
- Walk score of 89/100, Transit score of 98/100 with easy access to TTC, Bike score of 100/100
- 6 Minutes to the financial district & Easton Center
- Short distance to beautiful Toronto beach and mesmerizing lake and parks, including Jimmie Simpson Park, Thompson Street Parkette and Hideaway Park
- 3 Minutes from The Don Valley Parkway (DVP) connecting you to both the Gardiner Expressway & Highway 401
- 4 Minutes to George Brown College – St. James Campus, 7 Minutes to Ryerson University& 10 Minutes to the University of Toronto
- Walking distance to dozens of restaurants, cafes, pubs, health centres, supermarkets, stores parks and theatres
- The area has many schools, including Liberty Prep School, Morse Street Junior Public School, and Bruce Public School – all just steps away
- Being close to many parks such as Woodbine Park, Greenwood Park, McCleary Park and the sizable Riverdale Park East, you can take walks, picnic, play sports or walk your dog
- With major highways minutes away and the waterfront just a short distance far, residents enjoy all facilities either within walking distance or a short way away
- Close proximity to the downtown core
Contact Us For Additional Information
[contact-form-7 id=”391″ title=”form 3″]